Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Parenting fail part 2

Conversation between Ben and I this morning.

Ben: So, um, when did you move the baby in bed with us last night?

Shan: About midnight. She was crying because she was hungry. She only drank four bottles yesterday, so I gave her a bottle and she fell asleep in our bed. Why do you ask?

Ben: This morning I woke up and she was curled up behind my butt. And I...uh...I'm pretty sure I farted on her. Twice.

Shan: Great, she smells like dog food and farts today. I hope her teachers don't notice.



**I wonder if Ben would be embarrassed that I blogged this. I doubt it. He and I both have a high threshold for mortification.

2 comments:

Freakley Family said...

OMG! That is so hilarious!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh! haha men!!!!! hahahah

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila