I went back to Betsy's room and helped Ben get her in a diaper then she ran in the living room and saw this set up. Her eyes got really big and she did her heavy breathing/squealing thing she does when she's excited.
Betsy didn't know HOW to play with this until we picked up the balls and threw them around and banged on the inflated structure a bit. She QUICKLY figured it out. In fact she kept throwing them at me until I redirected her to throw them into the ball pit.
Also, Betsy decided to STAND, not ride on her rocking toy. She's a climber on EVERYTHING these days. Yikes. I've seen her stand on this toy several times.













Curious Betsy want to look in every drawer and cabinet these days.



Finally, Betsy wore herself out after all that fun playing. Check out her new kitty pajamas from Uncle JD and Aunt Tiff.


5 comments:
What a little daredevil you have on your hands!
OMG, Lurve! Those pj's. Adorbs.
yall have such an awesome playroom...i'm jealous. : )
OMG, that ball pit is awesome!!
LOVE THE PJ'S!!!! They look great!!! Thanks for the photos!!
Post a Comment