My favorite things about this model...it folds up, it's really sturdy, it recognizes my polar heart rate monitor so it accurately reads my heart rate while I'm working out, and it's really quiet. I see this as an investment in my health. I'm not motivated to leave the house once I get home from work and the best time for me to exercise is after Betsy has gone to sleep! This makes it possible. We bought the treadmill Saturday and since then I've walked almost 12 miles and burned over 2,000 calories. I really hope all the walking helps speed up my weight loss!
3 comments:
What a great deal! This is absolutely a great investment and you should be proud of yourself for accomplishing 12 miles since Saturday!
That's awesome!
Woohoo! I'm so jealous. I'd love to get a treadmill at home but we don't have room for one and my dh thinks it would just collect dust and I hate to admit it but he's probably right. *sigh*
Go you though! This is a great step Shan! You can rock it!
Post a Comment