Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy, chaotic house progress pictures

Living room curtains! Finally! And from Ross...cost was less than $40 for both panels and the rod.

I really love these two greenery pieces. They were 60% off at Hobby Lobby. I still have a whole lot of decorating to do up there. I wish my cabinets went all the way to the ceiling.

Pictures of the chaos. Yesterday after a tasty dinner of spaghetti courtesy of my cheftastic husBen we spent a while picking everything up off the carpet and tile so they could be cleaned this morning. As a result when Betsy was fussy last night (teething, ugh) I couldn't go get in the guest bed with her, or lay on the couch. Not to mention the copious amounts of dust we kicked up in the process. I was a sneezy watery mess.







Tile pictures before cleaning.





A new picture frame from Hobby Lobby! I love what it says...

I love your not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you. I love you for not only what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.

That quote made me think of BB right away. Awww.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think you are doing a GREAT job in decorating the house! Thats an awesome steal for curtains+rod