Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cute Betsy things.

Last night Betsy was up and down all night (teething pain!). Finally I brought her in bed with us and sat in bed rocking her. I was rubbing her back in a circle and patting it in the middle. Betsy had her arms around me in a hug position. At one point she patted my back too. Thanks Betsy. I too need consolation when I'm awake at 3:30 am.

Her new thing is giving me kisses and hugs. This morning she was going from her activity table to play, back to Mommy for a hug and a kiss. She hasn't mastered giving kisses yet, more so she puts her face right in my face for me to kiss her. She hugs me, I say "Awww." and she goes back to playing for a minute. Then she comes back for another hug and kiss. Repeat 18 times and that was my morning.

And finally, last night she ate about a billion cheerios then drank two bottles. Then she burped in my face. Cheerios and milk. For some reason saying Betsy ate cheerios and milk last night sounds so funny to me!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I love it when Callie loves on me!! So precious!