Monday, October 19, 2009

JD and Tiffany's Stock the Bar Shower

I think the shower was a great sucess! We had about 30 guests and plenty of food, drinks and entertainment. Here are a few pictures from the party.
Our menu was

Appetizers
Cheese and Crackers
Veggies with ranch dip
Cream cheese with pepper jelly
Olives
peanuts

Dinner
Chicken and Beef fajitas
corn and flour tortillas
chips salsa and queso

Desserts
Double Chocolate cupcakes
White cupcakes with buttercreme frosting
brownies
chocolate covered pretzels




Uncle JD! DON'T. EVEN. THINK.ABOUT.IT

Some of the gifts, people were very generous!

The weather was absolutely perfect for an outdoor party. People played washers (I think it's a Texas thing), Ladder Golf, and watched the GT vs VT game inside (go GT! go Sean!).


Tiffany thanking the hostesses of the shower

Betsy has left the building (in other words, she fell asleep at 7:30) so Ben and I got to relax and enjoy ourselves!

Ben opening a thank you gift from the bride and groom

JD and Tiffany opening shower gifts










3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was wonderful! Thank you again so much for opening your beautiful home and hosting our party! We will never forget it! Love you guys! :) Tiff

ChrisandLogue said...

you are like the party master...you need to give me lessons. I'm amazed at all you guys do and with a baby too!! Looks like a good time!!

Lisa said...

it looks and sounds like a success! Great job Shannon and Ben