
This view is pretty cute too. And look how long her hair is getting!

Betsy: Get this bow off my head. I must look rediculous.

Betsy: I'm still not happy Mom!

Clothes off...much happier.

Can you see those teeth peeking out? I sure can feel them!

Bets and Ben cuddle time. We have a cuddler. She LOVES to snuggle.



Maddie stood at attention. She does NOT like when Betsy cries, or it seems like we're playing too rough with Betsy. It reminds me of all the times my puppy, Miget used to intervene if my Dad was roughhousing with my sister or I.

Nope. I don't want to cuddle Daddy. I want to get in trouble.

Here's Ben...marveling at the cuteness of our baby.

This makes me very emotional. My Pepaw was an amazing person. He passed away about 12 years ago. I have so many wonderful memories of spending time with he and my Nana. This stuffed caterpillar was always at their house when I visited. Nana passed it along to me and Betsy loves this little guy.

Here's Betsy with the little guy.



She looks like a little girl now, not a baby!

Last night Betsy really didn't want me to take her boots off (but she needed a bath!)

An awesome surprise when we got home last night! My Nana ordered us the Margarator! I foresee many yummy frozen concoctions as a result. Thank you Nana!!
1 comment:
Besty is getting so big!
I have that margarita maker! I haven't used it yet but it looks pretty cool!
Post a Comment